70's/80's deadstock seersucker suit. The blazer features a notched lapel collar, 2 faux slit pockets and a single button clousre at the front. The pant feature an elasticized waist and, removable belt, and dual slit pockets at the side.
- Made in: USA
- Tag Size: 16
- Garment Measurements:
- Top: Bust- 40",- Length -30"
- Pants- Waist 30", Hips-42” Rise 15”, Inseam 27.5”, Leg Opening 15”
- Model Measurements: Height 5'5, Bust 34", Waist 26.5", Hips 41"
- Materials: 65% Polyester; 35% Cotton
- Condition: Excellent Vintage Condition,Deadstock with tags attached.
Please note: All items are treated, sanitized, and cleaned to the best of our ability. Due to the pre-loved nature and age of vintage, items may come with minor imperfections. All items are thoroughly inspected and any flaws will be noted above. We take pride in bringing you authentic vintage, in good condition, so most imperfections will not be noticeable to the naked eye. Additional photos are available upon request.